Washer pick up Virginia Beach 757-581-7009
Please fill out the form below to schedule a free Appliance pick up if you live in or near Virginia Beach , Norfolk or Chesapeake. Be sure to include the city that you live in When completing the form. Please note that appliances located upstairs or in the basement will cost an additional 25 dollars per appliance to be removed.
What appliances do we take for pickup.
We accept all major appliances no matter what condition they are in. Please note that a dishwasher cannot be accepted unless it is accompanied by another major appliance. We can accept the following appliances:
- washers and dryers
- stove and ranges
- Water heaters (must be accompanied by another major appliance)
- Dishwashers (must be accompanied by another major appliance)
What other Items do we accept for free?
- pizza ovens
- Gas fryers
- Char broilers
- Chicken Rotisseries
- Convection ovens
- Gas steam tables
- Electric steam tables
- Countertop induction ranges
- Conveyor ovens
- Soda machines
- Snack machines
- Outdoor charbroilers
- bakery ovens
- Larges metal kitchen sinks and more
We also accept scrap metal if you have at least 300 pounds that you need to get rid of. basicly all appliances and heavy bulky items that are metal. For more information please fill out the form or contact us now at 7575817009. We are located in Virginia Beach but we cover all of Norfolk and parts of Chesapeake that are close to Virginia Beach. There may be a fee of you are located in deep chesapeake areas like Deep creek or Great bridge.
Appliance pick up Portsmouth Virginia
In order for us to cover parts of Portsmouth Virginia for appliance pick up, you will have to page a fee of 35 dollars because of the toll and fuel expense and traveling time even if you are located in the downtown areas.
Fill out the form now to schedule a free appliance pick up appointment now and save money. All makes and models of old and unwanted appliances are accepted for free. You are not even required to clean up your appliances before we arrive because we accept them as they are.
Appliance removal (things to consider)
- Before we arrive for your appliance removal appointment, you should make sure that there are no food or beverages left in a refrigerator that needs to be picked up.
- Never set a refrigerator out on the curb if you call us to pick it up. The reason for this is that it is possible for someone to come by and remove the compressor and leave the shell of the refrigerator. We won’t be able to haul away a refrigerator if the compressor is missing.
- If you have a considerable amount of mold on your refrigerator, you will have to clean most of it up in order to prevent the spread of bacteria that may come in contact with the appliance pick up driver.
- The best place to set your appliance is up against the garage door. In this case they will be easy for us to pick them up.
- To avoid a 25 dollar per appliance fee, you should have all of your appliances located on ground level waiting for pickup.
- Water in a washing machine should be removed as much as possible to prevent water from spilling in your home during appliance removal.